Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My birthday is coming up!

My birthday is only one month away! I can't wait! I will be having a twitter pawty called #RoxysPawty of course! The pawty will be on February 19th from 5 P.M.- 8 P.M EST. I have a special place booked which I will reveal once it gets closer to my birthday! The pawty will be in my hometown, Cleveland Ohio. Well... the outskirts of Cleveland. There will be noms and drinks provided for guests. After eating, everyone can play outside in the snow. Sleds, skis, and snowboards will be provided for anyone to use. At the end of the pawty, fireworks will go off to celebrate my 6th birthday!




2 comments:

  1. Just can't wait for your pawty Roxy! Love the idea of playing in the snow ... presume you gonna do world-famous Snow Dance to make sure there be plenty of snow to go around? And fireworks - wow, that gonna be beautiful. Real exciting! xxx

    ReplyDelete