Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas

My Christmas was perfect. There were treats, toys, and cuddles. What more could a dog wish for?

 When I woke up in the morning, Mom already made breakfast and she saved me some bacon! After breakfast, Mom and Dad opened their presents and gave me my presents. I got 3 new toys and lots of treats! I would rather have treats than toys. I can make my own toys with things I find around the house but treats are harder to come by. I swallowed some of my treats whole (which made Mom upset) and I almost ruined one of her gifts. I'm sure you can guess why. Sorry Mom! I didn't mean to.
   When we were finished sharing gifts, we ate lunch! That was my favorite part of the day because Mom gave me lots of ham. I love ham. I ate lots of ham then curled up on the couch while Mom and Dad watched a movie.
   At the end of the day, I gave Mom and Dad lots of cuddles. I gave them cuddles for Christmas. It a gift from the heart. Mom say that one of the best gifts you can get.  


I hope all my pals had a great holiday! :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMD Roxy, what a grrrreat Christmas you had ! I like treats over toys too *drools* but that's 'cos I'm a guts ! *laughing* I'm glad you got lots of treats and toys and cuddles - you deserve it, my pal *hugs hugs* Love you, Roxy *high paws*

    ReplyDelete